ADHD And ADD Sufferers Might Actually Be Indigo Children, Psychologists Say
The latest studies of the American psychologists just shocked the world! American psychologists thing that the children diagnosed with ADHD or ADD may actually be INDIGO CHILDREN.
The huge mystery behind the indigo children is a story as old as humanity. Us, as human begins with material and spiritual side, are always trying to satisfy he material and the spiritual needs. Some of us are way above the ‘average’ everyday life and they know ‘the truth’. They feel it even if they are not certain what is that all about. The American psychologist think that the ADHD or ADD sufferers are actually disordered (their attention is drawn) by their abnormal senses and spiritual connection, as well as supernatural powers.
VICE’s famous journalist Gavin Haynes went to New York to meet Indigo Children born in the 90’s in order to understand more about them and find out what the truth is, to try to solve the big mystery behind indigo children.
he meets ‘The Underachievers’- the iconic NYC indigo rap duo of a mother and daughter. In this little adventure, Haynes collected valuable information about the indigo children that may actually confirm the claims of the American psychologists about the ADD or ADHD sufferers.
THESE ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF INDIGO CHILDREN IN THEIR BEHAVIOR:
-Indigo children know their true value, even if they’re kids.
-Indigo children do not accept authority or having no choices. They don’t trust the ‘dirty outside world’.
– They think that everything should be given creative thought and don’t fit into strict systems.
-They are quit and they often feel misunderstood and they always feel the need to fulfill their personal urges and needs.
And that’s not all, in addition you have more behavioral segments from the everyday life of an indigo child. Parents, there you go- look in the list and check out if your children is an indigo kid:
- Born in 1978 or later
- Have creative touch for music, poetry, art, jewelry making, etc.
- Fond to addictions
- An old soul, as if they are 13 going on 30
- Possibility of seeing angels, dead people, or other types of energies. They are psychic and very intuitive
- Willing to help the world
- Get easily bored
- Are diagnosed with ADD or ADHD
- Prone to nightmares, insomnia, restless sleep or difficulty of falling asleep
- Having attempts or thoughts of suicide. Are often depressed
- Seek for true, loyal friends and lasting friendships
- Easily bond with plants or animals
- They may be constantly asking for money but they are proud and independent
- An isolationist, either through aggressive acting – out through fragile introversion
Source: Conscious Reminder