Characteristics Of An INDIGO Child/Adult
The 21st century is bringing one of the biggest revelations. Believe it or not, neat 100% of the children born in the West nowadays are born INDIGO. Most of the millennials have most of the traits of an indigo child and in this article, you will read about them.
In these hard times, the labeling is not important, but it is important to know that we need to change our behavior and adapt for harder times where our young folks will be watching the world with different eyes. BE CAREFUL! Being indigo is not a mental illness or neurotic disorder. Do not let anyone insult you or your children, or worse, let anyone put ur child on loads of prescription drugs.
That’s why you need to be aware of the Indigo Child/Adult characteristics:
-Indigos are intelligent and good learners, even though they may not have had top grades.
– are extremely creative and want to create beautiful things.
– may have experienced some existential depression and feeling of helplessness early in life.
– were rebellious in school and couldn’t handle the pressure of authorities.
– they don’t accept higher authority without a clear purpose.
– are disgusted from senseless requirements, repetitions, appeals, petitions etc.
– always want to know WHY, especially when you ask them to do something.
– they fully enjoy things they are doing at the exact moment. Indigos invest themselves 100% in the things they’re doing.
– Indigos are strong empaths and sensitive people that will always know that something is not alright with somebody in their surroundings.
– may have strong emotional outbursts including crying.
– sometimes, you need to be prepared for RAGE. Indigos are constantly under the pressure of the dynamic way of life, so they may have rage control issues.
– Alienation from politics and high-rank social activities. As we already said, indigos feel how good or bad some people are.
– Frustration with or rejection of the traditional American dream – 9-5 career, marriage, 2.5 children, house with white picket fence, etc.
-Anger at rights being taken away, fear and/or fury at “Big Brother watching you.”
-Have a burning desire to do something to change and improve the world. May be stymied what to do. May have trouble identifying their path.
-Have psychic or spiritual interest appear fairly young – in or before teen years.
-Had few if any Indigo role models. Having had some doesn’t mean you’re not an indigo, though.
-Have strong intuition.
-They are sexually expressive and know how to express their emotions physically. The physical connection is sacred to them.
– they seek meaning and understanding to the world their whole life.
– they are aware of other dimensions and parallel realities, sometimes they even try to connect.
– if Indigo finds balance and peace in their lives, they may become very strong, healthy, happy and successful individuals.