44 Life Themes Everyone Chooses Before Incarnation: Which One Did You Choose?
In her book My Guide, Myself, Sylvia Brown elaborated that before incarnating in planet Earth, we choose a particular Life Theme for our life.
And according to her, there are 44 possible options we can choose from.
This life theme serves as the template for our life path, which includes all the challenges that we meet along the way.
What could your Life Theme possibly be? Find out from below!
44 Life Themes Everyone Chooses Before Incarnation:
1. Activator. Activators are the troubleshooters or turn-around artists who do rightly the things that others fail to accomplish. They reverse failure and get things right.
3. Analyzer. Entities in this life theme thrive in scientific or technical settings. They want to know everything, including how things work and why.
4. Banner Carrier. This is the life theme chosen by entities who are fighting for injustice. They are often found picketing, demonstrating, or even lobbying for a cause.
5. Builder. The builders are the great people behind every achievement. They are the unsung heroes, heroines, and the parents who prepare their children for a much larger task.
6. Catalyst. What we will find here are the innovators and the agents of actions. They are the thinkers whose ideas create new things.
7. Cause Fighter. Cause fighters are the entities who stand for the people who are unable to stand for themselves. They fight for peace, or for whales, or hunger.
8. Controller. The controllers are the dictators who dictate people to do what they want them to or how to perform their lives. Great examples of this are Napoleon and Hitler.
9. Emotionality. These entities feel all the nuances of every emotion from highs to lows. They are often the secondary theme of poets and artists who use these emotions to enhance their creativity.
10. Experiencer. The experiencer gets to master every pursuit they are bound to take. They could achieve anything they want, whether it be touring the world or becoming a bank president.
11. Fallibility. Entities in this life theme have entered life with a physical, mental, or emotional handicap. Their handicaps are what make them inspire people. Helen Keller is a great example.
12. Follower. Entities in this area choose to follow instead of to lead. They extremely know the success of the leaders wouldn’t be possible without their support.
13. Harmony. Balance is what drives entities to choose this life theme. They often offer sacrifices just to achieve the harmony that they desire to achieve.
14. Healer. Individuals found in this theme are naturally drawn to the healing professions, physically or mentally.
15. Humanitarian. Humanitarians are involved in caring for people. They are often seen bandaging, teaching, holding, building, and so on. They love mankind so as to excuse them from their faults.
16. Infallibility. Entities in this theme are born rich, handsome, attractive, witty, and so forth. But this theme is very challenging as there is a tendency towards excesses of all kinds.
17. Intellectuality. This is a theme for the professional student. Charles Darwin fall in this category.
18. Irritant. An irritant innate quality is being pessimistic. They may appear to be challenging for us, but they are essential for our perfection and in learning the values of tolerance and patience.
19. Justice. People in this theme are concerned with fairness and equality. They are very much eager to become witnesses to a crime.
20. Lawfulness. The entities here keep the world safe and balanced. They are often seen as practicing or teaching law.
21. Leader. Leaders are driven towards success. They are rarely innovators but excel in leading areas that are already established.
22. Loner. Loners are found in isolation and choose jobs that set them apart from others. They are generally happy with themselves.
23. Loser. Though born without handicaps, individuals in this theme are intensely negative. They are the martyrs who need our understanding and acceptance.
24. Manipulator. As one of the most powerful themes, manipulators get other people and circumstances to move to their advantage. When they work for the good, they elevate their higher purpose. But, when this theme is being misused, they can find difficulty in achieving them.
25. Passivity. Individuals having a passivity theme are often active about nothing. When they stand on issues, they do it in a nonviolent manner.
26. Patience. This theme is one of the most difficult paths to perfection. Individuals in this theme seem to go after perfection and feel guilty when they seem unable to go after their goals.
27. Pawn. Pawns trigger something of great magnitude into being. One example of this theme is the biblical Judas.
28. Peacemaker. Peacemakers work to end violence and war. However, they could be pushy in their desires.
29. Performance. Entities under this theme are the “party animals”. Some of them go after careers in the entertainment world while some only choose to entertain their families.
30. Persecution. People who choose this theme want to grow spiritually. They never get happy when they found themselves in pleasure.
31. Persecutor. We find under this theme the wife beaters, child abusers, or mass murderers. Their being a “bad seed” allows humanity to evolve towards perfection.
32. Poverty. Most people of this theme are found in third-world countries. Or, they could be people who have everything they need to feel comfortable, yet feel poor.
33. Psychic. In the early stages, the psychic may find their theme to be more challenging than seeing it as a gift. They are the people who hear, see, or sense things that are beyond the natural perceptions.
34. Rejection. Entities who choose this theme experience rejection and alienation even in early childhood. They will adopt surrogate mother or father figures, but have the ability to break this pattern once they recognize what is really happening.
35. Rescuer. The rescuer is found working alongside the cause fighter and will remain to care for the victim. They have high degrees of empathy and manifest strength to those who need it.
36. Responsibility. Individuals under this theme embrace their role with fervor and obligation. Not providing for everyone the way they should makes them feel guilty.
37. Spirituality. Individuals whose quest is to attain higher spirituality find their center. Once they reached their full potential, they become far-sighted, compassionate, and magnanimous.
38. Survival. Life is a constant struggle for individuals who choose the survival theme. They have a grim view of the day-to-day existence.
39. Temperance. An addiction of one kind or another is what drive an entity to choose this theme. Avoiding extremes is a challenge they need to overcome.
40. Tolerance. When choosing this theme, entities must be tolerant in many areas, like world affairs, relatives, children, politics, and so forth. Once they recognize their theme, they become magnanimous.
41. Victim. These are the entities who choose to be the sacrificial lambs. Because of their examples that are often a topic in social media, we become aware of any injustices that are happening.
42. Victimizer. Temple leader Jim Jones manifests this theme. This unique role calls to attention the focus of the public on occult abuses.
43. Warrior. Warriors fight for the people. They are fearless risk-takers who go into the military service or law enforcement.
44. Winner. Winners feel compelled to achieve. They strive to win and have this optimism that the next deal, the next job, or the next marriage will be the best.