You Become, What You Think- Super New Moon In Gemini
Dear readers, super new moon in Gemini approaches and brings powerful energy, as some people say, it will be the super moon to boot. The new moon and its energy shifts are a process that happens when the moon is its closest to the Earth during its orbit.
During this supermoon, we will witness a phase when the moon also goes dark and it looks invisible. This happens because the sun and moon are going to have the same ecliptic longitude, but still, it will be visible through a microscope.
This whole year is determined to be a year of changes, so be not afraid if you feel the spiritual transmissions all around you, it’s just normal. However, all of us will experience certain changes on an individual level, in a conscious or subconscious way.
The best thing we can do is to navigate our minds and spirits throughout this whole process and secure emotional and physical balance. Gemini is an astrological sign that affects our minds, thoughts, beliefs, communication and social behavior. Also, it is an air sign that shows the true duality in our lives.
Some other say that it represents the internal conflicts in all of us. However, even if it seems hard, this is the perfect period to start questioning yourself and plant seeds of a new beginning, new start that will lead you to success, fulfilment and happiness.
There are some good and useful questions that you need to ask yourself during this time of self-recognition and evolution:
Am I being honest with myself and others?
Am I communicating clearly and with integrity- am I open to changing my out-dated thinking?
Am I following the crowd and the masses instead of listening and paying attention to my own internal dialogue?
Am I allowing my fears to take control of my life?
Am I ready to put a stop to my self-sabotaging patterns that are fueled by my thoughts and limiting beliefs?
If you are ready to take advantage of the energies of the super new moon in Gemini, to break free from your old way of thinking, to raise your consciousness, to tap into the higher self and mind, then be sure to give a few of the following suggestions a try:
1. Meditate at least 3xs a week for at least 20 minutes
2. Write down your goals for yourself for the next month and read them out loud to give them voice and consciousness
3. Whenever a negative thought/word comes to mind bless that thought/word and replace the thought/word with what you DO want
4. Light an incense blend that holds the vibration of the conscousness you desire to be in alignment with such as: Nag Champa, Patchouli, Sandalwood or Sage
5. Sage/smudge yourself at least 2x’s a week or when you feel the negative self talk coming up to the surface
6. Don’t believe everything your mind tells you, especially the judgmental and harmful criticisms towards yourself
7. Observe what people are saying. Are they walking their talk? There may be a few false prophets/gurus/heroes
that you may be blindly following. Don’t be afraid to question authority.
8. Stimulate your mind by increasing your reading material – your mind is thirsty for knowledge
9. Pay attention to the birds that come bearing messages to you – birds are connected to the element of air – they have deep and profound messages for you
10. Be mindful of your thoughts, thoughts are actual things and have the ability to manifest what we give energy and consciousness to.
Note: During this new moon all of the Gemini effects will be stronger and more intense in every aspect. The super moon, however, may give you great recharge in the end and give you more confidence and strength to complete this complicated mission.